In memory of my Father
Ryszard Chmielewski. ＊ 10. Jan. 1943 - ✝ 06. Dec. 2012
BorIDE 0.5 uploaded
CNG Decoder (CNG2JPG) uploaded. It can convert National geographics CNG files to JPG at fantastic speed. Also Updated ZX Chessboard Attack to version 1.2 (small problem with timer fixed). Uploaded "Hunt the Wumpus" conversion from TI99/4 to ZX Spectrum.
On 6th December 2012 my Father died because of a Aorta rupture after two days in the Hospital, 5 weeks before his 70th birthday. I want to thank him for all he did for me. Smoking killed him.
"Quest for Witchcraft" can be now downloaded here.
Please redownload Yumiko in the haunted Mansion. There were some bugs.
The day has come (Okay, in fact it is the night!). "Yumiko in the haunted Mansion" Standard Edition (I call it "Worldofspectrum Edition") is here. Happy 17th birthday Worldofspectrum.org !!!
You can now download "Chessboard Attack 1.1" with some new features added. It took me just one day to apply the updates because I reused the code written for "Yumiko in the haunted Mansion" for it. This shows how important it is to have a large code Library for re-use. Designs on "Chessboard Attack II" have been started. Some updates in the ZX Spectrum section.
Happy Halloween!!! In the ZX Spectrum section you can find the Preview of my latest game: "Yumiko in the haunted Mansion"
Added WIP Screenshots of "Yumiko in the haunted Mansion" for ZX Spectrum 48K. It is a survival horror game targeted for 2013.
WIP screenshot of "Journey's End II" uploaded. Status: Dungeon part is almost playable.
Uploaded a disc with all four of my SAM Coupé games.
Welcome to my new Website dedicated to stuff I like, dislike or stuff I'm working on. So, who am I? There are some facts about me:
- Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski
- Sex: Male
- Height: 187 cm
- Skin colour: In colour of skin.
- Hair: Still some left.
- Weight: 89 Kg (Damn! My record was 107 kg! Mein Dank geht an: )
- Date of birth: 09.Oct.1971 AD (Shōwa 46)
- Place of birth: Chorzów (Königshütte)
- My place: Vienna, Austria.
- Religion: Jah (I'm my own God).
- Favorite Music: Chiptunes
- Favorite movies: I like to watch SF movies and Anime (There are not many Hentai I like).
- Reading: Science books, computer books, Conspiracy, Manga.
- Politic view: Yes... I have some. Pirate Party forever! Anonymous rulez!
- Nicknames: Tiger's Claw, LCD
- Favorite website: WorldofSpectrum.org
- Hobbies: Coding new games for Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2 (Mini-PC Case) with build-in MB02 disc interface and 2 HD disc drives.
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128K+ Minitower case with build-in +D Disc Interface, K-Mouse 2008 and 2 DD disc drives (Planed: HxC SD Floppy emulator), switchable ULA Fixer, 3Amp 7805 Regulator.
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128K+ ULA Fixer, Stereo Mod, with DivIDE (Micro-SD Card adapter).
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2A (128K+ ROM, Edge Connector remap)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +3e with 1.5 Gb 2.5" HDD build-in (at moment it does not recognise the drives anymore).
- Sinclair ZX81 1K + 64 K Memory expansion (Thanks to Claus Jahn!)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48+ (Modifications: Speaker volumne regulation and my new Low-Heat Mod: reduces the heat production by 90% [96%, but the ULA is still warm])
- SAM Coupé 512 + Trinity SD/Network interface.
- SAM Coupé 256 (ASIC defect, offers no Bright-signal, so only a 64 colours palette available, need Replacement)
- Sprinter 2000
- Scorpion 256 Turbo Plus
- Atari 800 XL (thanks, Opa Hino) + SIO2SD
- Atari Mega STE 4 MB + HDD + HD disc drive (thanks, Opa Hino)
- Atari Mega ST4 with ATSpeed and HD Disc drive
- Amiga 500 with 1 Gb CF (Alpha Power HDD controler), 2.5 Mb RangerRAM, Desktop case
- Amiga 500 1 MB RAM with GVP A530 Accelerator (68030, 40 Mhz, 2 MB RAM, PC Emulator addon 286/16+512KB PC RAM)
- Amiga 600 + HDD
- Amiga 1200 + CF + M-Tec 1230 + FPU + 8Mb RAM
- Apple eMac 1200 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM (Thanks FLQ (Wachenröder)!)
- Acer TM 312T Subnotebook, Windows 98 (Yes, this notebook was made 1998! It has a parallel port and disc drive), 80 Mb RAM, 8 Gb HDD, P1 233 Mhz
- P3 1000, 1536 MB SD-RAM, ATI Radeon 9600, 80 GB HDD, 3.5 inch and 5.25 inch DD 720 KB Disc drives.
- AMD Bulldozer FX-6100, 8 GB DDR3 1600 RAM Dual Channel, 1500+2000+2000 GB SATA2 HDD, Asus EAH5750 Formula 1. Mainboard: ASRock 990FX Extreme4 (Very good one and it has a build-in floppy controller)
- Lenovo X121e Subnotebook, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, E-350 Dual Core 1,6 GHz
- EPIA-M VIA C3 600 MHz Low power Multimedia Board (Costs still € 140,-), 512 MB DDR-RAM, Windows98SE SP, is used to write C64 discs on real media using XE1541 Cable.
- Ericsson MC218 (Psion Series 5 MX Clone) (Thanks T-Mobile!)
- Intel Atom 230 1.6 GHz, 2 GB DDR2, 100 GB HDD. Windows XP
- Intel Atom D525 2x 1.8 GHz, 4 GB DDR2, 128GB GB SSD. Windows 7. Mini ITX
- Nettop: E-350, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD
- Commodore C64, Mains purchased from Sintech. Standard Kernel+JiffyDOS. I have also soldered the SD2IEC inside. 1541 II Floppy with JiffyDOS
- Enterprise SixtyFour (Boxed, Thanks Wilko Schröter!)
- TI99/4A with CF7+ (Thanks Wilko Schröter for the TI99/4A!)
- Philips MSX2 (Thanks Wilko Schröter!)
- Amstrad CPC 464 + 6128 (Thanks Wilko Schröter!)
- Amiga 2000 + GVP 68030 33 MHz + 18 MB RAM + SCSI HDD (Thanks Wilko Schröter!)
- Sinclair QL+Gold Card (Thanks Frank Schiefer!)
If you have a Sinclair ZX Spectrum (also software, pirated/type in tapes and such stuff) or other Z80-computers which you don't need anymory and urgently want to give them away for free, please contact me. If you are living in or near Vienna, I would be happy to collect them. I'm also looking for defect Computers for parts (please no PCs).
Wenn Sie einen Sinclair ZX Spectrum (auch Software, piraten/eintipp-Listing Kassetten und ähnliches) oder andere Z80 Heimcomputer haben, die Sie nicht mehr brauchen und dringendst verschenken möchten, bitte ich Sie mich zu kontaktieren. Wenn Sie in der nähe oder in Wien wohnen, wäre ich glücklich das Zeug abzuholen. Ich benötige auch defekte Computer für Ersatzteile (Keine PCs bitte).
My Game consoles:
- Sega Dreamcast
- Sega Mega Drive
- Nintendo DS (Dont like nintendo because of the "Great giana sisters" court case)
- Super NES
- Sony Playstation One
- Soldering Iron Splendor 25 Watt
- Weller 30W/130W soldering iron
- 40 Watt Soldering iron
- 450 Watt hot air soldering station from Toolcraft
- Star Tec Unit ST 804 Vaccum de-/soldering iron station
- Proxxon Jigsaw
- Minicraft driller
- EPROM eraser
- EPROM programmer (EPROP+)
- EPROM/GAL Programmer (GALEP4)
- EPROM/GAL Programmer and TTL IC Tester (Wellon VP-490)
- UTD 2052 Digital scope
- Pico C2+ Li-Ion/Li-Po Charger for deep decharged cells
- Capacitor tester
My works are:
- German Fansub for the "Doctor Who" movies with Peter Cushing (There was none available. Uploaded at SubCentral )
- Lot of works for SAM Coupé and Sinclair ZX Spectrum (mostly Tools)
- Scene and Scene+ magazines.
- Some PC Tools (not many of them)
- 3D raytraced Graphics ("Monzoom Pro", "Vue d'esprit", "Poser" ).
- Translation of some Spectrum games ("Academial Patience", "Scorpions - Die Machine") to english or german (highly illegal).
- Disked (Uniloader) versions of some TR-DOS software and YS Covertape Software (highly illegal).
- New SPC (Spectrum & SAM Profi club Cologne) Club magazines.
My family emblems:
von Korwin, von Wieniawa